SHOP OPENING TIMES
MON - 10am to 5.00pm
TUE - 10am to 5:00pm
WED - 10am to 5:00pm
THU - 10am to 5:00pm
FRI - 10am to 5:00pm
SAT - 10am to 2:00pm
Tel : 02392 598853
Wilma 4 Pot Systems
Additional Product Pictures:
New 4 Pot Wilma Systems
Wilma drip irrigation systems are designed to provide high yields in as simple a way as possible.
Available in a range of sizes to suit the modern grower, the Wilma has been developed to include:
- Improved spacing between pots
- A handy nutrient mixing tap
- Easier access to the reservoir
Wilma is a collaboration between Atami and Nutriculture.
Why yields are bigger when using a Wilma:
The Wilma is like a pot with a personal assistant!
The Wilma feeds the plants little and often, which provides the plants with more water and nutrients than if they were hand-watered
When watering once per day you can't give a plant all the water and nutrients it needs for optimum growth because you would waterlog the medium and starve the plant of oxygen.
In a Wilma the plants are provided with water and nutrients little and often, so they are able to take up more water and nutrient and they are never over or underfed or watered, so the Wilma produces bigger yields compared with pots.
Because of the frequent watering clay pebbles can be used which allow much more air around the roots than any other growing medium - and better access to oxygen = bigger yields.
Plants benefit from the accurate feeding of active hydroponics and you benefit from the simplicity and flexibility of growing in pots.
A timer is not included in the kit but will be required to set feeding and watering schedules. A timer such as the Grasslin Segmental Timer will be more than adequate, it is inexpensive, and can be set at 15-minute intervals over a 24hr period to ensure you have full control over the delivery of water and nutrients.
This system comes in various sizes to suit your needs please see all Wilma's available – just check out the rest of our range.
- Wilma Small 4 pot, 6 Litre Pots Complete: L 60 x W 60 x H 20 cm Tank volume 30 Litre
- Wilma Small 4 pot, 11 Litre Pots Complete: L 60 x W 60 x H 20 cm Tank volume 30 Litre
- Wilma Large 4 pot, 11 Litre Pots Complete: L 75 x W 75 x H 20 cm Tank volume 50 Litre
- Wilma Large 4 pot, 18 Litre Pots Complete: L 75 x W 75 x H 20 cm Tank volume 50 Litre
- Wilma XL 4 pot, 18 Litre Pots Complete: L 90 x W 90 x H 20 cm Tank volume 70 Litre
- Wilma XL 4 pot, 25 Litre Pots Complete: L 90 x W 90 x H 20 cm Tank volume 70 Litre